BCG Hosted Open House in Drayton Valley
BioComposites Group (BCG) hosted an Open House on June 20, 2019 in Drayton Valley, Alberta. BCG was celebrating the completion of an expansion, to become the largest and most advanced hemp processing facility in North America.
The event was hosted by Larry Perko, Vice President of BioComposites Group. Guest speakers included:
- Michael Doerksen – Mayor of Drayton Valley
- Steve Price – Executive Director, BioIndustrial Innovation at Alberta Innovates
- Lori Jo Graham – Acting Manager, Biomaterials at Alberta Agriculture and Forestry
- Dan Madlung – President and CEO of BioComposites Group
- Gerald Soroka – Mayor of Yellowhead County and Federal Conservative Candidate
- Mark Smith – MLA for Drayton Valley/Devon
BioComposites Group manufactures TerrafibreTM products for the greenhouse/horticulture, home gardening, and green building materials industries. All products are produced with industrial hemp and are fully sustainable and recyclable at the end of their life cycles.
Leave a Comment
Explore more Articles
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Instagram
This Week's tutorial
DON’T MISS ANY OF OUR ARTICLES…